Monday, November 25, 2013

AutoZone: Get into the Zone


The symbol of friendship
AutoZone is my store. From the first time I entered the doors of AutoZone I became apart of the experience, I fell in love with the concept of this automotive parts, accessory and more store.

At AutoZone you will find the friendliest staff, high quality customer care, convenient shopping, a wide variety of auto parts and accessories at hundreds of stores located all over the United States of America (USA).

Although the idea is not an original one, I am convinced that AutiZone have mastered this concept. This simple fact make it easy to do business with this company. I have been into and done business with most AutoZone store, Between New York City and North Carolina. I must confess, it have been a wonderful shopping experience even a pleasure doing business in the Zone: AutoZone.

I noticed, the further south one travels, the better the quality of the service one receives. At AutoZone, the attendants treats the customers like family and they are always willing to help beyond the scope that is required of them; exceptional service. Whether you are accessing the free service this company offers to their customers; which ranges from providing free charging of dead battery to the renting/loan of tools, which helps the do-it-yourself pioneers to tackle technical auto-mechanic jobs, to the free diagnostic of an activated check engine light and interpretation of the codes. 

Of all the states I visited, I must conclude: the stores in New York City has the worst customer service of the the AutoZone family of stores, in particular, the Brooklyn stores.  Even though this maybe true, when compare to none AutoZone Stores in NYC, the AutoZone family still stands-out with the quality of service they offers.  

The AutoZone family
I have purchased product in one state and I had the product exchanged in another state. I love the concept of AutoZone; as far as I am concern AutoZone is the mobile super automobile store. To me the orange, red and white represents family you can rely on when you have an auto mobile distress. 


I don’t shop at any other store for vehicle parts unless the big bad AutoZone don’t stock the parts I am looking for. AutoZone is my auto parts, accessories and more store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment